Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lazy Week in June

Just spent a nice, long, lazy week of doing absolutely nothing! I haven’t even left the house, though we may go out tomorrow. I love vacations! All I did was sit on the back porch, crochet, read, and listen to my police scanner. Brian, Mallory, & Ella came over Sunday for pizza and they returned, along with Chrissie & Bill, on Monday for hot dogs & hamburgers. I have been busy today with editing my home videos, to be honest. I’m taking out the inappropriate bits (bad words and gestures mostly) and putting them together for an “R” rated video. They are funny bits, but not ones you’d want kids to see or hear. My family is SOOOOO classy!!!

We have steaks on the grill and ‘taters & onions on the stove for dinner. I’m starving!! It rained off and on all day and it’s definitely muggy in the house.

Well, not much of an update, but that’s because it’s lazy week!

Off to eat my dinner! See yinz!

No comments: