Sunday, May 31, 2009

My last post in May!!! I think I’ve done better posting this month! Trying to make it a habit, which, with my addictive personality, should be a BREEZE. Vito is downstairs making ravioli for dinner. Bless him! We got to watch Ella for a few hours today while the kids went to Toys R Us and bought out the store. We’ll get to see Ella’s new toys tomorrow when we go over for our regular family dinner.

I put Ella in her swing for a bit today, but I think she is too big for it. We should have gotten it sooner. We’re going to put it away until our next grandchild arrives, which should be around December 21st. Yep, Chrissie is pregnant and so far so good. Doing just fine. She still works part time at K-Mart and I told her not to overdo it. She says she wants to know the baby’s gender. That will make it easier for me with my crocheting!!!

Vito and I are going to take a vacation next week. Mostly porch view, but we need the rest. I haven’t taken a full week since Christmas. I’m hoping to make some videos on local attractions for You Tube. We’ll see. Maybe we’ll get our fishing licenses this week and search for fishing spots.

Check out my link to my You Tube account! If you like it, please subscribe and feel free to comment. Thanks!

Well, gotta go and enjoy Vito’s ravioli! See yinz in June!

No comments: