Thursday, January 15, 2009


I finished an old fashioned crocheted baby bonnet for Ella. I just hope it fits! I decided not to put on the pom-pom. I'm just not a pom-pom person!!
Just a quick update on our goings on here in PA. I had to call off of work. Vito hurt his back over the weekend putting the tree away. I would have helped him, but he didn’t tell me he was doing it. His back hurt, but not a lot. Then last night, due to the weather and a local basketball game, it took him an hour and a half to get me at work, then we spent another hour and a half getting home. I got off work at 5 PM and didn’t’ get home until a little after 8 PM. Vito spent 3 hours in the car and today he could hardly move. It’s a little better now and I hope it’s a LOT better tomorrow, both for his sake and mine. I’m covering 3 jobs plus my own and cannot afford to miss any more days. Thank God Monday is a holiday!

Chrissie’s wedding shower is Saturday and I still have to make a basket for a door prize, plus get cold refreshments. We HAVE to do that tomorrow after work. (yeah, I know…last minute as always!)

Well off to check you tube and then finish Marley and Me. Just had to read that one!!! See ya in a bit!




No comments: