Sunday, March 29, 2009


Just thought I’d check in before March is gone. I cannot WAIT until it is totally spring and I can sit outside. It became too chilly to sit out for long on Saturday and I didn’t even try today. I spent most of today watching TV, crocheting, and playing with my home videos. On Friday Vito showed me a daffodil that sprang up in our front yard. (I didn’t even know we HAD daffodils in our yard!) I guess that means spring is really here?

I’m trying to clear out the movie clips I have saved on Windows Movie Maker so that I can have only active projects that I am working on. So I spent a lot of time combining individual clips and moving them to my Photo & Movie albums. Since I am still learning how to do all of that it is taking FOREVER! But it’s fun! I have a plan to put different video clips of Ella together to document her first year of life. That will be time consuming, but I figure if I start the project now, all I’ll have to do is add new ones. I have 4 ½ months to catch up to right now. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Vito is making dinner (bless him) and, since Desperate Housewives is a repeat, I can surf the net earlier tonight. I have been crocheting the Doily from hell. It’s very pretty, but I keep goofing it up. (I know…it’s NOT the doily….it’s ME!) I should be done with it soon. I only have 1 ½ rows to go. I will post a picture when I finally complete it.

Vito is going nuts. Our kitten somehow pulled the wires out of his computer and he has been trying to fix it all day. Nobby is smart enough to hide from him. *LOL*

Not much to post. Brian made dinner last Monday and it was delicious. He made homemade gnocchi with wheat flour and a lamb & tomato sauce. Awesome. We stayed longer than normal and got to see Ella get her bath. The picture posted is one that Vito took and I think it’s amazing. He entered it in an art contest his work is having.

Well, gotta go. Later, gators!

1 comment:

Cricket54 said...

Vito is a photographic genius....nice shot!